Friday, October 27, 2006

Online Chat Rooms

Go to chat rooms:

1) AIM, ICQ, MSN

2) Online Games [counterstrike, world of warcraft, diablo II, starcraft]

And promote your site, not necessarily spamming*, but use it as a personal press release.


Ex:

www.yoursite.com is offering x, y, and z. OR www.yoursite.com "your slogan"

say it a couple times, in reasonable intervals, then move on to another channel/game.


If you happen to play a role playing game such as World of Warcraft already, you should try either buying some cheap gold on Ebay, or using your own. Then offering say 1gold to new players to sign up for your newsletter or post on your forums.

If you do try this out, please drop me a comment and tell me how it goes, I love to hear my ideas turn into success stories.

2 comments:

Nick W. said...

Great Ideas!

David Kim said...

I'd love to make money playing videogames. It might be tougher than it sounds though.